What to expect from the therapy process?
Psychotherapy can address a wide range of issues including stress, anxiety, relationships, self-esteem, negative thought patterns and life transitions.
Psychotherapy helps by creating new ways of looking at oneself and ones’ difficulties that opens new solutions to longstanding problems.
Psychotherapy can also help you access feelings that lead to a richer day-to-day experience.
Goals we can seek to accomplish:
- reduce day-to-day worry and stress
- create intimacy and trust
- build more satisfying relationships
- develop healthy boundaries
- manage major life transitions
- develop confidence and self-esteem
- free-up creativity, spontaneity and joy
- resolve sexual difficulties
Dr. Feldman is a clinical psychologist who has been providing therapy and counseling in the Cambridge, Wellesley, Newton areas for over fifteen years. You may call her at 978-219-4525 or fill out her contact form below.