I am a clinical psychologist by training with an advanced certification in psychoanalysis. I offer consultation and psychotherapy to individual clients and couples.
I also supervise graduate and post-doctoral students as well as junior colleagues in private practice. I am an adjunct faculty at Tufts Medical School and a faculty member at the Massachusetts Institute of Psychoanalysis.
I teach continuing education seminars to professionals in my field on special topics in individual and couples’ treatment. I have given presentations to many local and national organizations. I hold a B.A. From the University of Pennsylvania, an M.Ed. From Temple University and a Psy. D. (doctorate of psychology) from the Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology at Widener University.
Invited speaking engagements (professional organizations)
- Harvard Medical School, Continuing Medical Education
- American Psychological Association, Division Thirty-Nine
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Family Law Section,
- Thomas Jefferson University, Department of Psychiatry,
- The Boston Institute for Psychotherapy
- The Psychoanalytic Educational Forum of Boston,
- Brookline Mental Health Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance, Behavior Health Department
- Philadelphia Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology,
Invited speaking engagements (community organizations)
- Planned Parenthood, Boston Chapter
- Wellesley Mother’s Forum
- Newton Mother’s Forum
- Newton High School Parent-Teacher Organization
- Newton Middle School Parent-Teacher Organization
I currently offer my services in two regions. I have an office in Cambridge Massachusetts which covers the general Cambridge and Boston region and I also have an office in Wellesley which covers Wellesley, Newton and Natick region. Feel free to reach out at 978-219-4525 or use my contact form here.